ParentPay - Our online payment service
At King Henry VIII School we accept online payments for dinner money and school trips. We do this by using a secure website called ParentPay, where you will be able to pay online using your credit or debit card. ParentPay is our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents/guardians and students?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents/guardians can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
What are the benefits to our school?
- The more parents/guardians that use ParentPay, the greater the benefit is to our school. You can help us reduce workloads for all staff, creating more time to lend to educational support and the smooth running of the school.
- Using ParentPay also ensures that all financial transactions are safe and secure – helping us to remove costs associated with us having to manage cash securely on the school premises